Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
Peter Kümmel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Helge Hafting wrote:
| >>
| >> Is it my old pet? "Countinued scorrling after key-release"?
| >>
| >> What was wrong with my patch from months back?
| > The patch will indeed prevent scrolling after key-release,
| > so it fixes the pageup/pagedown case.
| know what Lars' patch does.

Mine is more general, as it drops all keyevents that we hare unable to
handle due to too fast auto-repeat.
(This is basically the same patch we had for years with the XForms
frontend, so you can see that the approach has been proven to work...)
Please apply then - it makes scrolling _useful_ on machines
that need 100% cpu to scroll.

Then all we need is an equivalent solution for the scrollbar . . .

Helge Hafting