Michael> In the LyX document header, we have to list all authors for
Michael> which a change is tracked in the document. That means that we
Michael> have to iterate through the complete document and check
Michael> whether there is any change for a given author whenever we
Michael> store a LyX document. Does anybody know a simple approach to
Michael> do that? I guess the dociterator stuff may help but I am not
Michael> familiar with it.

You should do that in Paragraph::validate. Add some addAuthor method
to LaTeXFeatures.