Dov Feldstern wrote:
Mostafa Vahedi wrote:
I will do the documentation job if nobody likes it :-)
I saw the code and it is not that hard to understand

That would be great, Mostafa!

Except, that that may encourage developers to go poking around in there; and if it really works as well as I think it does, maybe that's not such a good thing... ;)

(and I'm only half kidding...)

Mostafa

Martin Vermeer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My theory is that Dekel (who I think initially
wrote this) knew precisely what he was doing, but unfortunately assumed that everyone reading
his code would too.

Martin --- I think you're absolutely right.

Here is a documentation job for the taking.

- Martin