José Matos wrote:
> I don't have time now to look into the lyx2lyx part.

maybe someone else has?

The following needs to be done:

def convert_graphics_rotation(document):

if we have a graphics inset that has the rotateAngle param and either the
width, height or scaled param, then add the param scaleBeforeRotation. Else
do nothing.

def revert_graphics_rotation(document):

1. for every graphics inset that has _no_ scaleBeforeRotation param:
look if there's a rotateAngle param and either the width, height or scaled
param. If so, delete rotateAngle and add

special angle=<angle value>,<other special values>

2. for every other: just delete the scaleBeforeRotation param.

I guess this is easy, if you happen to know python.

Jürgen