JMarc> Hmm, in fact I removed it, since cite.[Ch] creates linking
JMarc> problems (with insets/insetcite.C). I think this should be
JMarc> removed, but allan can maybe tell us what is going on.

Angus> Looking at them, I think they are fdesign files linked to
Angus> cite.fd (Ie, mine!). They shouldn't be in the src/ directory at
Angus> all.

Yes, the have been created by a drunk LyX developper in Norway running
"make updatesrc", I guess. Hover, this should not happen if files are
cotrrectly setup :)