Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:
<< c.r/255.0 << ',' << c.g/255.0 << ',' << c.b/255.0
An alternative would be to require xcolor instead of color (we require this
anyway nowadays) and use \definecolor{shadecolor}{RGB}{}. Then you don't
have to do any calculation.
I don't really know anything about LaTeX color handling, so I'm happy to have you (and others who do) make this call. I guess the only other thing that would need changing is the InsetNote::validate() routine.

By the way, is it intentional that the default menu doesn't provide for shaded and framed notes? but only for the other three types? It took me a while to figure out how even to insert these shaded things.

rh

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto