Stefan Schimanski wrote:
The updated patches, to be applied in this order:

no_bidi_isboundary.patch
no_bidi_setcurrentfont.patch

As suggested by Dov, the discussion about spaces around RTL/LTR will be continued in the other thread. I have also posted these two patches there because the following RTL advances are based on this.

Stefan

These both have my OK. I haven't done any extensive testing of this, so I imagine there may still be some issues to be worked out, or at least some minor tweaks we may want to make --- but I think that the sooner these go in, the more testing they'll get before the final release...

Dov