Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Herbert> two major facts:
>
> Herbert> 1. TeX knows no space ... it is used to split words 2. TeX
> Herbert> knows no empty lines ... it is used to split paragraphs
>
> Herbert> If you do not know these facts, you cannot understand TeX and
> Herbert> you cannot understand LyX ...
>
> That's why I think LyX should not help to create easily these
> consecutive empty lines. A version with a big label, as Bo proposed is
> better than that.

it is not _easily_ possible to get more than one empty line without
this layout. After return you are in standard layout mode!
If you want another empty line you have to choose again standard
(empty).

And it is no problem to place a label with this layout ...

But I expected your vote, because in 99,99% of all cases
you are against my suggestions ...

Herbert