Le 6 juin 07 à 16:58, Richard Heck a écrit :

Mael Hilléreau wrote:
Le 6 juin 07 à 15:54, Richard Heck a écrit :

Mael Hilléreau wrote:
I'm on Mac OS 10.4.9, with 1.5.0rc1. In the two following situations, the outline panel is hidden whereas it should remain visible:

1. Open several documents (e.g. User's guide and Introduction), show the outline, and close one of the documents;
This has been fixed in current svn, or should have been: http:// www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/18651. This was bug 3701.

I tested, its ok for me. Sorry, I didn't see the bug.
No problem. There are a lot of them....

Another remark regarding the outline panel: wouldn't it be also appropriate to save its status (visible/hidden) into the session file?

Mael.