On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 14:59 -0500, Bo Peng wrote:
> On 6/8/07, Peter Kümmel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Attached a small patch and a png for a button
> > to close the current tab, see screen shot.
> > closetab.png have to go into lib/images.
> >
> > Jose, please tell me when I could put it in.
>
> Good work. This is requested by many people, although they seem to
> prefer a button on each tab.

I have been waiting (silently) for this feature. I'm happy enough with
the button where it is, although a button on each tab would be nicer.

Maybe work out if the tabs have to be shrunk to fit on screen as a
result of adding buttons to them and if so, then put one on the right,
otherwise have one on each.

Have fun,
Darren