Please test the attached.
First import enhance.tex and see the result, then use the patched version to
import it,
you can recognize the difference immediately.

And texTurnRound.lyx is a .lyx file with cases that lyx exports some latex
features
but tex2lyx can't read back. Please export it to .tex, _rename_ it, and import
it
back, you can see the difference. Then apply my patch, exports it again,
_rename_ it, and import it back again. You will find the imported file is
almost identical to the original one. And don't forget to check the preamble
also.

In addition, I fix a small bug for \lyxline. When it is in its own paragraph,
the old code
will not generate a layout for it, causing lyx to ignore it. The new version
will work properly.
And I add the code to ignore package esint, because it should be controlled
automatically by lyx.

Please test and give me feedback. Thanks!

Hangzai

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bo Peng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>