Richard Heck wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:
Idea for fix: Since the buffer_func.cpp version of loadLyXFile() is called from LyXView::loadLyXFile(), anyway, all the child doc stuff could be moved there. But I don't know this code terribly well. Abdel?
Very good analysis Richard! The solution is to use the LFUN instead of using loadLyXFile from buffer_funcs.cpp. This should fix the problem.
Does this patch (on top of the other) fixes the problem?
I'm checking this now, but I think it will have the problem I mentioned in the last email: We'll end up switching open buffers.

Yes.

Also needed a small change...

What follows has to be const_cast<Buffer &>(buffer).dispatch().

No, I want rather to use the global dispatch method. So that would be:

+        lyx::dispatch(FuncRequest(LFUN_BUFFER_CHILD_OPEN,

MSVC chose this one automatically for me but I'll do the change anyway. Thanks.

Abdel.