Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Koji" == Koji Yokota <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Koji> Then, is a sort of modification as the attached patch
Koji> acceptable? It seems it solved the problem and is working fine!

This particular patch does not look good, but we'll find one around
this idea. Isn't there some define that we can test against to detect
the faulty freebsd versions?
I'm not quite sure whether _GLIBCPP_USE_WCHAR_T is set in forthcoming 7.0-release, but as far as judging from the documentation which comes with the newest gcc-4.2 which 7.0-release will adopt, it probably is not. If it is the case, all versions of FreeBSD at this moment do not support it. So simply look at the define __FreeBSD__?

Koji