On Sun, 17 Jun 2007, Joost Verburg wrote:

Uwe Stöhr wrote:
 So could you also provide the now missing Aspell dictionaries at
 ftp.lyx.org or was there a reason why you don't build the dictionaries for
 all languages?

The other languages are not supported by LyX, so I don't see any reason to make dictionaries available for these languages.

Hmm.. So if LyX starts supporting another language we'll have to remember to add the dictionary?

I think it makes sense create all the dictionaries now and be done with it. Or does that require a lot of resources of some form?

/Christian