christian> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, Andre Poenitz wrote:
>> Now that I was too stupid to get my booking right the first time, I
>> again have a choice of dates.
>>
>> Originally I was thinking about Thursday-Monday "as usual" but
>> given the timetables that'd mean absolutely no work on Thursday and
>> Monday, which is a bit below "business as usual". So I think about
>> taking the return flight on Tuesday - which, otoh, would not be
>> _that_ nice if I were the only one hanging around in the waters of
>> Finland ;-}
>>
>> So: When do other people come?

christian> I'm flexible and I'd enjoy doing something on Tuesday. I
christian> might stay around another day as well for that matter. So
christian> far I haven't decided if I'll fly there, or go by ferry and
christian> motorcycle/car.

Looking at the timetables, only Finnair gives me an arrival date of
11h40 on Thursday (which is OK to catch the bus), but the return would
have to be on monday (12h15) or wednesday.

Last week there were many other flights, and with more interesting
rates :(

But in principle I would like to stay until tuesday.