In the process of publishing 5 books with LyX, the company that does my
printing has substantially upgraded their hardware to support my
increasing demands. The quality of these publications has greatly
increased their reputation and their business. On my last visit to them
I suggested that they start up a "Just in time" book publishing system
that would enable them to print books on demand. I expected a big laugh,
but instead they just dropped their jaws and said "great idea." In the
course of the ensuing discussion, one of partners made the comment
"Garst's files go through our system like shit through a goose." I
e-mail them a complete book and can pick it up the same day, usually
within a few hours.

One of my clients asked if he got a "Seniors Discount." They informed
him that he already "Got the Garst discount, and they don't get any
better than that."
Each book has a LyX credit and the name is now getting quite well know
here.
Thanks,
        Garst