Le 26 juin 07 à 17:55, Abdelrazak Younes a écrit :

José Matos wrote:
On Tuesday 26 June 2007 16:15:32 Richard Heck wrote:
May I file an enhancement at bugzilla? (I didn't find any dealing with
this)
Of course.
This subject has been discussed here before I would be surprised if this is not on bugzilla, or at at least in the wiki.

I didn't succeed in finding anything in bugzilla nor the wiki... Do you have any link or bug number (so that to mark #3928 as duplicate) ?

Yes and at least two preliminary implementations exist:
- one from Peter K. using threads with possibly the shortcomings described below by Richard. - one from myself using the same forked controller as the one used for graphics conversion.

Great! BTW, do you have an opinion (better, an explanation) on whether it is needed to perform a CRC for graphics? I'm referring to a previous discussion entitled "Converter problem with Mac OS packages" (http://marc.info/?t=118019789300008&r=1&w=4). Besides, nobody answered to my last message on this topic: http://marc.info/? l=lyx-devel&m=118138743205598&w=4

Mael.