Le 27 juin 07 à 12:24, Alfredo Braunstein a écrit :

Mael Hilléreau wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. How do you think would it help error
handling? Right now we don't show latex errors line numbers at all.

In fact, I was thinking of non blocking errors or warnings, which are
indicated into the LaTeX log and often come with a line number.

Good point. In fact IMHO it would be very useful to cope with non- blocking errors and warnings in the same way than normal errors. I think the only
thing we need to code would be to access the error dialog even after
compilation. I think it would be best if we can solve the problem without
resorting to line numbers.

Indeed! ;)

Mael.