Sven> (I'm not in the position to demand anything, as I have never
Sven> contributed anything to lyx except bug reports. But I have come
Sven> to depend on it as a tool and therefore I have also become a
Sven> little paranoid with respect to its stability. I hope you
Sven> understand.)

The fact is that there are still bugs in LyX 1.5.0svn that will not be
found before a release of 1.5.0. Testing will not change much at this
point. So if you are paranoid, please wait until 1.5.1 or 1.5.2.