On понеділок 02 липень 2007, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
= 5. A large file, which I last saved with LyX-1.4.4, causes LyX-1.5.0
= to crash (SIGSEGV) right at the opening. This may be due to my using
= JPEG images in the file (for the first letter of every chapter). I
= suppose, this is a bug in the new image-caching feature :(
=
= Rebuilding with debugging now to, maybe, provide more information.

After rebuilding with `-g' (and without -O2) the problem is gone :(

Valgrind and/or Purify test is needed, but neither tool is available on my
platform...

Yours,

        -mi

P.S. The file in question is in Russian (KOI8-R), which also may be the source
of trouble -- in addition or instead of the image-caching.