On 04.07.2007, at 08:14, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Are you sure that this binary version from Andreas contains the patch? I suspect that it is the straight svn version.

He can't be but I am. I'm positive that it contains your patch from yesterday, 14:00.

Since my CPU peaks to (almost) 100% when normally typing in an caption or equation I suspect that the CPU power of the machine limits the rendering speed. (Mine is a late G4 model with 1.33 GHz PPC and 1.5 GB RAM so thats quite a difference to Bobs machine.)

I have time to do some testing in the afternoon, if you tell we what I have to look out for, I'll help.

Andi