Hi,

On 05.07.2007, at 09:21, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Oliver Johns wrote:
Folks,
Some earlier posts suggested that the slow text entry problem on mac PPC machines has been solved. I don't think so.

Thanks for your report Oliver but I think you misheard something. The eailier post was about a new patch I am working on and which is not yet integrated. Andreas, could you give the patched binary to Oliver so that he do some test? Thanks in advance.

wget http://stud4.tuwien.ac.at/~e0325716/LyX-svn-patched.app.tar.gz

compiled on mac os 10.4 (ppc) with all patches, qt4.3 (compiled), svn trunk revision 18982, with attached patch

Andi