On Fri, 23 Jun 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Okay, I'm annoyed again. Ghostscript rendering seems to hang up again in
> 1.1.5; the last several versions didn't seem to have this problem. I'm

I just discovered that starting lyx by itself, then loading the file with
File->Open or the last file list works just fine. It's only when I start
LyX with the filename on the command line that things fail, e.g.
"lyx qwips.lyx" fails. I did this numerous times to make sure I wasn't
imagining things, but I had 5 for 5 failures with the command line, and 5
for 5 successes loading the file after LyX had been started. Happy
debugging.

Mike

--
Mike Ressler