christian> On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Since Jose' plans to release 1.5.0 next week, we'd better be ready
>> with 1.4.5 too. I append the ANNOUNCE file that I just updated.

christian> Looks good to me. I thought some of the lines were
christian> justified a bit funny, so here's an adjusted version (I
christian> didn't have time to make a patch, sorry).

Applied thanks.

christian> I did notice a minor language issue... in the following
christian> paragraph

christian>    LyX is for people that write and want their writing to
christian> look great, right out of the box. No more endless tinkering
christian> with formatting

christian> I think the comma should be removed, i.e. so that it reads:

christian>    LyX is for people that write and want their writing to
christian> look great right out of the box. No more endless tinkering
christian> with formatting

It looks correct to me as it is, but someone else concurs with you,
I'll change it.