Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: lasgouttes
Date: Tue Jul 10 15:37:10 2007
New Revision: 19028

Log:
2007-07-10 Enrico Forestieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    * qfont_loader.C (initFontPath, ): use AddFontResourceEx
    to mark our fonts as private (bug 3962)
    (~FontLoader): ditto with RemoveFontResourceEx.

What about trunk?

Abdel.

LyX 1.4 requires Windows 2000 or later (because of Q../Free), so using this API won't cause any troubles.

LyX 1.5 now works on Windows 98/Me (with the patch I posted yesterday). This means that the API function should be loaded dynamically on run-time when running on Windows 2000 or later. This should be possible using LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress.

Joost