Mikhail> No, such bundling is wrong... Ensuring compatibility with two
Mikhail> (or even three) most recent versions of Boost would,
Mikhail> probably, be still easier for you, and would do The Right
Mikhail> Thing (TM), instead of inflating your own tarball and causing
Mikhail> porters on various platforms extra problems.

Things are a bit better now, but in the past we had to apply minor
patches to our boost copy. But when/if boost really stabilizes, we'll
unbundle it.