Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdelrazak> This patch revert part of the code changed in revision
Abdelrazak> 18825. This is needed because there is no lyx_view_ when
Abdelrazak> exporting at the command-line.

Why is the lyx_view_ needed?

LFUN_BUFFER_CHILD_OPEN uses LyXView::loadLyXFile() because of outline, tabbar, etc.

Also, I know it does not come from your patch, I really do not like
this weird "|true" syntax below:
+                       lyx::dispatch(FuncRequest(LFUN_BUFFER_CHILD_OPEN,
+                               included_file.absFilename() + "|true"));

Note that Richard asked for comment at the time. But I agree with you it's not very nice.

This is definitely not how we define arguments. We should really
refrain from making our ``API'' even worse than it currently is.

I agree and I already started to take care of this in mvc branch which will be merged either in 1.5.1 or in 1.6svn.

But for the time being, let's please get 1.5.0 out.

Abdel.