Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Isn't it just a matter of copying the lyx2lyx directory from trunk to
1.4? At least that's what Jose said about this on the user list. In
which case, you can probably do it yourself and release 1.4.5 now as
there won't be any format change before 1.5.0.

I guess there are a few things to tweak (so that lyx2lyx produces the
right format by default, for example?), and I have to leave in one
hour. Morever there are still some bugs to fix in lyx2lyx (this is why
1.5.0 is not out actually).

Right... Jose, everything is in your hand now ;-)

Abdel.