Abdelrazak Younes ha scritto:
- First your patch is not complete in bugzilla, the added QSearch.{h,cpp} and QSearchAdv.{h,cpp} are missing. Please send a complete patch.
Hello, I used "svn diff src lib > lyx.patch", and I didn't notice it was not adding new files to the patch. Any switch to svn that might do what I need, here ? Or just a standard way to
produce patches with svn (I used to use CVS for all past projects).
- Second, I have solved already the multi-workArea issue in my "mvc" branch. If you agree to rebase your work on it, I will help you refining the approach and I will commit it in my branch.
Of course I will. I'm going to download your branch.
My branch:

svn+ssh://svn.lyx.org/lyx/lyx-devel/branches/personal/younes/mvc

I intent to merge this branch to trunk as soon as trunk is opened and I have solved a few issues with the background banner and with child documents.
   T.