On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 06:42:19PM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 09:49:32AM +0300, Martin Vermeer wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 11:25:14PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >  On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> > >  I've now booked my flight, I arrive in Helsinki 14:00, you at 14:45 and
> > >  Jean-Marc at 14:50. So I'll just have a late lunch while waiting.
> >
> > All on thursday 9th? Then perhaps we should just pick you up
> > by car. I'll talk to the CEO about it ;-)
>
> Would be nice.

OK, that's agreed. Around 15 o'clock at the Arrivals meeting point (I think
there is such a beast).

Then Jose and Susana will have to come by bus, and Lars brings his own
transportation.

> > Last Saturday we had the thunderstorm of the century - phone
> > dead, internet dead. Two working days, said Sonera. We'll see.

Two weeks it took. Long story. Now OK again.

> > I have some contingency plans for that...

The bluetooth phone... cumbersome. Knock on wood.

> > A yes, bring swimming clothes. Nice sand beach close by.
>
> Igitt. I suppose the water will be wet, too.

Wet, and only slightly salty -- much less than the Atlantic.
A risk is the beds of blue algae that poison the waters often
around that time.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

(btw what was the sequence number of this meeting?)

- Martin