Where do you think that LyX needs more attention?

* rendering speed
* proper uniform scrolling

What feature do you think that lyx is missing badly?

* proper math macros

Where do you intend to work during this development cycle?

I plan to look into the speed and scrolling issue soon. I have some ideas how to make the scrolling (mostly) uniform and remove this hack with the average paragraph height to a large extent.

I use my macro patch all day, so stability is quite good now. The next step for me is to improve the user interface to edit macro definitions (i.e. the parameters). I know more or less how it should look like and how to do it. Just a matter of sitting down a weekend to do it.

Stefan