Mate: I basically think of a daemon as a program that waits for input and
returns output. Which is to say, any program at all is really a daemon :)
More specifically, a program that is specifically designed to always be on
in the background, and to do something interesting when it receives
requests, like ftpd, telnetd, et al. How is ezmlm different? At least from
the outside, it looks just the same.o

I put in a note about the message header, but not a very useful one.

I'll check it in at some point. I don't really have the energy to create a
form, even though it might be the best solution.

-Amir