On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 11:10:50AM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yesterday's status update gave great results, so it is time for
> another one. Let me recall that all these fixes have been checked in
> the branch lyx-1_1_5, which you can get with the command
>  cvs checkout -d lyx-1_1_5 -r lyx-1_1_5 lyx-devel [...]

I have created a tarball and RPMs of this fix release in my ftp area:

        ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-1.1.5

I put a copy of your Email there as the README file.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena