On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 02:01:25AM +0200, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> > > Sorry, Pavel. I cannot understand it. I tested it three times,
> > > some hours ago,
> >
> > no problem, this is not the only bug which is difficult to pinpoint
> > and appears only randomly. if you find some way how to reproduce it
> > later post it again :)
>
> bah, experimenting with tabs i came to very strange behaviour :(

I don't think tabbed document work properly except for very light usage,
the kernel is simply not ready for it.

And I still think 1.5.0 should have been shipped with that feature
hidden by default, so only people explicitly asking for it would be able
to use it.

Which reminds me of the recent poll regarding issues of the 1.5
development cycle: There were too many people pushing their favourite
half-baked feature very late in the process and there have been several
Just-because-I-can style commits that got never reverted.

Andre'