On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 As a side note, it's perfectly possible to add an enhancement request to
 bugzilla, post a tweaked layout to bugzilla, and then refer to the tweaked
 layout in bugzilla from within a wiki page. Not sure if it helps, but it
 will keep the tweaked layout together with the enhancement request.

I went the opposite direction -- posted the layouts on the wiki and then put a link to the wiki page in the bugzilla request. Probably just as well I took that route; I subsequently found a bug in my layouts (no doubt the first of many), and uploaded modified files to the wiki. Going the other way, I'd have to both upload the changes to bugzilla and then correct the link on the wiki. At my age, remembering to do two things is pushing my luck.

Your approach is valid, but somewhat unsafe as others may alter your layout with no reasonable trace. Yes, this is a drawback with the current system, but difficult to do something about.

This is also why we should avoid placing "official" files _inside_ the wiki - more or less everybody can upload a modifed versione.

/C

Cheers,
Paul