On 8/1/07, Charles de Miramon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>

> > Public release of LyX version 1.5.0
> > ===================================
> >
> > We are pleased to announce the release of LyX 1.5.0.

I just tried to download 1.5.0 and noticed that it is temporarily
unavailable. Is the compression problem solely related to Windoze? If
so, why should everyone else that uses the program be punished?
Couldn't the windoze installers be temporarily unavailable, but the
tar.gz files still be available for those of us running Linux? If the
compression problem is related to Linux and Mac also, couldn't we just
be warned not to use the compression feature? Which I haven't ever
used anyway.

Bob Lounsbury