I already committed this, unfortunately, and have to run off now. Can you revert the changes? These were patches 19290 and 19291.

Richard

Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
Richard Heck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
[..]
OK, thanks. Does this sound good to other people? If so, I'll commit the change.

There is a problem of return signal with mk4ht :-( I recommended the syntax because I mostly use it from a shell for tex4ht
testing, but it turns out here that from LyX
 - the htlatex syntax works OK
 - the mk4ht syntax fails to retrieve the file, e.g. for the conversion
of Open->Examples->example_lyxified.lyx:
<cite>
An error occurred whilst running mk4ht oolatex 'example_lyxified.tex'
</cite>
The .odt file is here all right in the lyx temp dir.

This is due to the wrong exit command in the mk4ht script, corrected
in the last tex4ht upgrade: from a diff:
185c214
< print "mk4ht (2007-01-04-01:34)\n";
---
print "mk4ht (2007-04-20-20:59)\n";
344d372
<    exit( !$rtrn );
345a374
exit( $rtrn );

(I run TeXLive 2007 tex4ht, I had not applied the upgrade, but for the
tex4ht.env file, which had partial linux syntax).

So I guess we must postpone the (simple) mk4ht syntax until this is
correct in current releases of mk4ht.

BTW, running mk4ht oolatex example_lyxified.tex in a shell shows the
real command
htlatex example_lyxified.tex "xhtml,ooffice" \
"ooffice/! -cmozhtf" "-cooxtpipes -coo"

I think the -cooxtpipes could be added ?

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto