On 14.08.2007, at 20:57, Andreas Neustifter wrote:

On 14.08.2007, at 20:28, Richard Heck wrote:

Mael Hilléreau wrote:
With svn (19564), "make install-strip" doesn't install lyx executable at "Contents/MacOSX/lyx". In fact, I'm even not sure it is created, but I have no error from make...

That's the first time I compile from svn, so it's possible that I missed smth...
The build routines are in heavy flux at the moment. Some of it won't build at all. Right now you're best just making and running the local copy, from src/lyx-qt4. Hopefully, Andre will get everything sorted out soon.
I had the same problem and it showed that (in my case at least) LyX was trying to build a shared library version istead of a static one.

I'm currently compiling with the configure options --enable-static --disable-shared added to the normal options and it _seems_ (the build has not finished jet) that this is a workaround for the problem (not a solution, mind).

Andi
No, its _no_ workaround, it doesn't work. No idea whats wrong, i guess we have to wait for the build system to settle down again.

Andi