On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 08:54 -0500, Bo Peng wrote:
> > Can I revert this patch shortly? I like my working dir to be in sync
> > with the repository. Is it possible this needs to be propagated from
> > trunk to 1.5 branch?
>
> Is this in trunk or branch? If things work OK after you revert, I have
> my OK. (Make sure to test middle paste within and between table and
> formula as well).

I'm currently using the 1.5 branch with your patch.

I don't think I've done a lot of middle-click pasting with tables and
formulae so I should check first.

I'm grappling with the incredible slowness problem mainly so I don't
tend to notice the bugs anymore as I'm barely getting any work done.

Have fun,
Darren