Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 09:36:35AM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Here is my most recent patch. What is not working yet:
- the close tab button: it is implemented but does not show up.
- the splash screen: it is implemented but does not show up.
I solved the splash screen bug
Here is a patch with this fix against latest trunk.
Updated and committed.

Nuisance:
- Even with only one file opened, a toolbar with a tab appears.

I know. Haven't looked at it yet but am sure this is solvable.

Problems:
- The main window bar does not show the filename of a loaded file.
  However, after opening another file, the name shows up.

I'll have a look thanks.

- The list of recently opened files is not updated.

ditto.

Crash:
When loading the attached file, the cursor is not visible and the text
is out of view. No scrollbar is present, but if you click in the window,
the view is adjusted (and the scrollbar appears). However, if you don't
click in the window and instead try to roll the mouse wheel in an attempt
to scroll the view, lyx crashes:

ditto.

Abdel.