Martin Vermeer wrote:
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:43:19 +0200
There is a way: you just need the Color::color enum AFAIS so the solution is to extract this enum from the Color class and give it its own header. This will enable us to get rid of the Color_color pseudoclass too.

Not really true, I need the lcolor object and getFromLyXName().

OK. But my point on the Color::color remains valid IMO.

In any case please commit your quick fix ASAP as compilation is broken right now.

OK

Thanks. While you are at it, there's a problem with float inset backgrounds, they are black:

LyX internal error: Missing color entry in Color.cpp for -842150451
Using black.

Abdel.