On Tuesday 28 August 2007 07:35:43 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Added:

lyx-devel/branches/personal/rgheck/lib/layouts/theorems-ams-withinsection.module
>lyx-devel/branches/personal/rgheck/lib/layouts/theorems-ams.module
> lyx-devel/branches/personal/rgheck/lib/layouts/theorems-std.module
> lyx-devel/branches/personal/rgheck/lib/layouts/theorems-withinchap.module
> lyx-devel/branches/personal/rgheck/lib/layouts/theorems-withinsec.module

Hi Richard,
        I have some small (and probably pedantic) questions regarding you work
on
modules:

        Why are the new files called modules and how they differ from the
current .inc files internally? Are the modules supposed to superseed the
previous .inc files?

        Why do you call the new files .module instead of .mod?

        Note that these questions are really minor and you are the right person
ask. :-)
--
José Abílio
  • Re: [Cvslog] r19847 - in /lyx-devel/branches/personal/rgheck/... José Matos