Bo Peng wrote:
Have you checked tex2lyx? I get:

try1/src/tex2lyx/TextClass.cpp: In constructor
`lyx::TextClass::TextClass(const std::string&, const std::string&,
const std::string&, bool)':
try1/src/tex2lyx/TextClass.cpp:110: error: `modular_' was not declared
in this scope
try1/src/tex2lyx/TextClass.cpp: At global scope:
try1/src/tex2lyx/TextClass.cpp:177: error: `ReadType' has not been declared
try1/src/tex2lyx/TextClass.cpp:178: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration
of `rt' with no type
try1/src/tex2lyx/TextClass.cpp:178: error: prototype for `bool
lyx::TextClass::read(const lyx::support::FileName&, int)' does not
match any in class `lyx::TextClass'
I don't have this problem and don't know why. I know there's something funny about tex2lyx, that when I modify files in src/ those ones seem magically to get modified, too. So:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] tex2lyx]$ grep modular TextClass.h
       bool isModular() const { return modular_; }
       /// Sets the layout as a modular one. There is never any
       void markAsModular() { modular_ = true; }
       /// whether this is a modular layout, i.e., whether it has been
       bool modular_;
and it's all there for me. But if I've overlooked doing something I should have, sorry. Just let me know what it is!

But now, looking more closely, I see that TextClass.h is just a symlink here. So your build system must be doing something wrong. You seem to have the new TextClass.cpp but not the new TextClass.h.

Richard

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto