On Friday 24 August 2007 20:12:07 Bo Peng wrote:
> I guess you know what I meant. :-)
>
> And here is another one with some minor adjustments.
>
> Bo

I am playing with your patch, reordering the diffs to better understand the
general structure. It helps if the first files in the patch are the new files
and only then comes the changed files. :-)

There is one thing that makes me uncomfortable though, to use the same file
extension as used for normal text files.

I know that we already have a precedent regarding the zipped lyx files, but
even so I don't like it much. This is not to say that I will object the
feature because of this. What do others have to say about this?

--
José Abílio