Abdelrazak Younes ha scritto:
Yes, and this doesn't have to change to do what you envision. I had once a patch that used the forkedcall mechanism that is used for graphics conversion (and for instant preview). As you probably know, graphics are converted asynchronously before they are shown on screen. I had once a patch that did exactly that but I can't seem to find it :-(
Ok, infact the mechanism needs to be similar. Where are the points in the code where the
graphics displaying activities are started and terminated/joined ?

   T.

--
Tommaso Cucinotta, Computer Engineering PhD, Researcher
ReTiS Lab, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, Italy