Martin Vermeer wrote:
On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 03:36:10PM +0200, Helge Hafting wrote:
"\unitfrac" supports a similiar optional argument for the number, but
that capability is not used in lyx. So we can now write
$35\unitfrac{km}{h}$
but not
$\unitfrac[35]{km}{h}$
The latter looks better, with better spacing. One can insert
the missing space explicitly, and get $35\,\unitfrac{km}{h}
which looks the same in the dvi.

The attached supports now all these alternatives. As a bonus, we have
now the option of varying numbers of cells. Also cursor motion should
now be OK.

I will commit this if I don't hear an outcry. Suggestions for better
toolbar pop-up texts are especially welcome.
I was unable to test because the patch did not apply. Too
many other patches going in probably.  I guess this stuff
is fine anyway.

Helge Hafting