Martin Vermeer wrote:
On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 01:19:48AM +0200, Dov Feldstern wrote:
Now there's a follow-up issue: when leaving the ERT inset by pressing right-arrow at the end of the inset, to get back outside after the inset, the language is remaining "latex_language", which is wrong (for example, if you view source you'll see that the encoding is being set to latin1). So we're going to need some reverse mechanism of what your current fix did.

Yes, I see that too, but only if the ERT is at end of paragraph.
So here's my question: is there any function for jumping out of an inset to immediately after the inset? from anywhere inside the inset? is there an lfun/key-binding to such a function?

LFUN_CHAR_FORWARD. But I suspect this is due to something Abdel
removed... perhaps you should go though his patches here to find the
culprit.

It was probably part of the transition of current_font to Cursor. A call to setCurrentFont is probably missing in LFUN_CHAR_FORWARD.

Abdel.