On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Amir Karger wrote:

> It seems to me that a new LDN would be a great idea.

Hello conscience my old friend...

I'm about to start writing it.  Should be out next week.  I have been
reading through about 4500 emails (mostly lyx-devel) in my mailboxes and
saving a few to my LDN mail folder.  You missed quite a few things from
your list.  And there was a heap of stuff I could have mentioned in the
previous LDN but because I hadn't been reading lyx-devel and the four
others at the FILM didn't mention them will also be included this time
around.  I will try to get access to the local scanner and include at
least two pictures from FILM in LDN.  I'll make the rest available from my
web pages.  You don't really want the "ChangeLog" published with LDN do
you?

[... Amir's list..]
[... Amir not volunteering ;-) ...]

Allan. (ARRae)