Carlos> On 18 Jul 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Did you report that? Do you have problem for compilation or
>> execution?

Carlos> Yes I reported and you tried to help me. This was some weeks
Carlos> ago (just before the hard disk crash that destroyed my home
Carlos> computer :-( ). My problem is with not with compilation. I
Carlos> tried to run LyX linked to ElectricFence but it became so
Carlos> large and slow that I could not run it under GDB.

Could you recall me what the symptoms where? My memory is a bit fuzzy
these days.

>>  Note that you did not apply the patch :)

Carlos> What do you mean? I'm using it at home and it seems to be OK.

I meant "Note that you did not _attach_ the patch" %-|