José Matos wrote:
On Saturday 29 September 2007 11:36:29 Martin Vermeer wrote:
That's why we need first of all toolbar buttons for emph,
strong, code and noun -- _as charstyles_.

(remember bold = strong, usually)
I agree. It is not difficult to implement, what is missing is the lyx2lyx part, right?
You could do lyx2lyx here, but you wouldn't have to do so. The existing emph, bold, etc, will all continue to work. And you may not actually want to convert all the bold font stuff to strong charstyle...though you could do that for noun and code.

Richard

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto